OUTDOOR CARPET TILE : OUTDOOR CARPET
Outdoor carpet tile : Carpet co : Carpet company.
Outdoor Carpet Tile
- A flooring tile made from a stiff-backed carpet material. Replacing worn, stained, or damaged carpet tiles is much easier than replacing an entire carpet, making them ideal for use in extremely high trafffic areas such as building lobbies and airport concourses.
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
7402 mom playing solitaire
Looking down from the balcony hallway that ran between my sister's room and my own. The sofa is a Picasso print! The chairs (barely visible) were a bold green-and-white plaid. The carpet was burnt-orange shag (every house in the seventies was required by law to have at least a little burnt-orange shag). The table is covered with indoor-outdoor carpet squares cut into a chessboard layout; the reversible top had ochre tiles on the other side. My father and I made it from a Sunset magazine plan. Or rather, he made it while I held the ends of things. Barely visible on the table is a Time magazine, which could help you date this picture more precisely, if you were insane.
This is part of a series of slides I shot with my dad's camera, a Kodak Retina IIa, which I still have (though the leather bellows leaks light like a sieve now). These are the first pictures I ever took, as a feckless 15-year-old in Dallas, Texas, in 1973-74.
The Kodachrome slides don't scan properly; this is a known problem with Kodachrome, and has something to do with ultraviolet light. As a result, the scans come out either way too dark, or, if they have any blue or gray they come out horribly purplish. Also, as a photographer, I was suffering from an abnormally high lack of ability. I've corrected the color as best as I can; there's not much I can do about the subject matter or skill level.
InterfaceFLOR, one of the largest carpet companies, is the company that invented tiles of carpet. This makes it more easy to recycle carpet, and to produce as little waist as possible.
Ray Anderson, founder of the company developed sustainability program MISSION ZERO, which means that sustainabilty is integrated in all parts of the company and in the life circle of their products.
For a special company event, GG introduced a mixture of environmentally friendly chalk and milk paint!
purple and green rug
carpet matches the drapes
arizona carpet cleaning
outdoor grass carpet
the rug store austin
petal rug 5x8
bathroom rugs and shower curtains
Post a comment